Afrobeats Global International Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Afrobeats Global International Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Afrobeats Global International Limited is the No 1 Afrobeats Hub for latest Nigerian Music, Afrobeats music, celebrity gist, music videos, and news blog site, also we are a Multimedia Company and Digital Agency that offers variety of Design services which includes PR management services for cooperate brands as well as helping business grow and stay online leveraging on digital expertise. We have developed solutions to help businesses and individuals to stay ahead of customer satisfaction, trends, and competitors with our professional approach to strategic implementation of our expertise. Join Afrobeats Global International Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Afrobeats Global International Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Reports Directly to: Operations Manager and the CEO
- Under the supervision of the Operations Manager, the Administrative Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight and coordination of administrative and operational functions including office management, employee business services, procurement, front desk procedures and processes, and overall building management.
- The Admin Manager will also work closely and direct the affairs of the Interns, Kitchen Staff, Office Assistant as well as the Cleaners.
Also see: PZ Cussons Employment (6 Positions)
Recruitment and Onboarding:
- Assist in implementing strategic human resource policies that enable the Company to effectively fulfil its mandate by recruiting the right type of staff, and deploying and developing them effectively.
- Administer the letters of appointment and other personnel documents in relation to staff appointments.
- Ensure and update the accurate job descriptions for all positions within the Company.
- Shall assist in the planning and ensuring systematic induction for all new employees of the designations.
- Ensure that the induction plan is signed off and filed in the personal file of all employees.
- Play a key role in organising and carrying out induction courses for new staff as well as the refresher course for all staff.
- Coordinate confirmations of probationary periods.
Attendance and Leave Management:
- Track the attendance of all staff daily in line with Company requirements and standards.
- Track annual leave database, eligibility, availed and closing balances of annual leaves for all staff.
- Provide this information on a monthly basis to the Operations Manager.
Salary Processing / Payroll:
- Draft and prepare monthly payroll for all staff and presents same to the CEO for approval.
HR Policies and Strategies:
- Keep up to date with changes in employment legislation advise managers and employees of significant changes and update policies and procedures as required.
- Conduct and participate in salary and benefits surveys to ensure competitive compensation and benefits plans.
- Advise senior management on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits and the development of standardized pay and title scales.
Employee Performance, Retention and Separation:
- Assist in coordinating training activities for staff in line with human resource development strategy.
- Implement and evaluate training programmes for staff development.
- Keep training records and budget up to date and report to management.
- Maintain and coordinate employee motivation and recognition programmes.
- Provide guidance to staff on career development.
- Develop and implement staff retention processes to minimize attrition rates.
- Prepare employee termination notices and related documentation and conducts exit interviews with the Operations Manager to determine the reasons behind the resignation.
- Coordinate exit management procedures to ensure a seamless and positive transition for departing employees.
- Ensure resignation letters are received for employees who intend to leave.
- Prepare exit separation documents for staff members leaving the Company.
- Provide monthly turnover and attrition reports to management and develop staff succession plans.
- Undertake all recruitment and selection related administration including advertising, managing recruitment inbox, scheduling interviews and liaising with applicants.
- Monitor and track completion of activities such as induction programs and probation reviews, and undertake administration-related to cyclical people activities such performance reviews and salary advancements.
- Prepare employment contracts, letters, new employee packs, induction packs, and other HR documents and correspondence.
- Co-ordinate training and development requirements, make course bookings, liaise with attendees and facilitators, and manage and track attendance.
- Maintain all staff records, files, registers and databases, as well as HR forms.
- Manage internal and external enquiries, respond to information requests and maintain information flows with business areas.
- Administer employee allowances and reimbursements.
- Co-ordinate administration of Work Health and Safety matters and related activities.
- Maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform administrative tasks associated with meetings including minute taking, record keeping of attendance and dissemination of minutes.
- Supervise the Interns, office assistant, kitchen staff and cleaners and be responsible for their overall direction, coordination, and evaluation as well as addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Perform other task as assigned by the Management.
- B.Sc. in Business Management, Administration or Human Services.
- At least one-year experience in an office management and administration role.
Other Selection Criteria (Skills, Knowledge and Experience):
- Working mastery of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel, and familiarity with client management systems.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Understanding of the challenges, importance and issues of working within administration.
- Demonstrated time management and organization skills including ability to multi-task; prioritize, and a willingness to keep up to date on all relevant technology changes undertaking training as required by the position.
- Natural problem-solver; willing to initiate and lead in unpredictable circumstances.
- Sharp analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated communication skills with an ability to remain calm under pressure particularly when responding to people who may exhibit difficult behaviours or have poor communication skills.
- Knowledge of principles and techniques employed in effective office administration and management.
- Ability to make independent decisions as well as to prepare reports and statements.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2022.