Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 550 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—27,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Payment: $36.6K – $46.3K a year
Location: Work from Home
Full Job Description
Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world’s most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists. Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science®.
We are seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant for our Chicago, IL operations. This position can be fully remote.
The selected candidate will provide administrative support to our federal client with Incident Command System (ICS) related activities. You will coordinate preparation and organization of multiple documents and complete other administrative/project tasks as assigned.
Work will consist of working up to 7 days a week, working 10 or more hours a day if/when needed.
This position requires 1-5 years of administrative support for disaster response/emergency projects. The ideal candidate will also have / be:
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management, peers and clients is required.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional ability to follow through with management and peers to get information needed for assigned projects.
- Capable of working under pressure and prioritizing time effectively.
- Able to handle multiple tasks, manage a heavy workload and meet deadlines.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality especially matters concerning business and staff.
- Individual drive and initiative with the aptitude to maintain under minimal supervision.
- A professional disposition and a positive attitude.
- Self-starter with good judgment and be able to work as part of a team.
- Flexible, able to immediately adapt to changing priorities.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications is required.
Additional job requirements include:
- Administrative experience required.
- Experience working within an ICS structure is preferred.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders on large emergency response or disaster relief projects or programs preferred.
- This position requires passing a criminal background check.
Degree / Certifications
- High School Diploma required.
Work EnvironmentThis position can be fully remote. Able to work up to 7 days per week, working 10 or more hours per day if/when needed. At Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech’s employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including any public health orders and regulations that are mandated by local, state, provincial, federal, and international authorities as well as client and project requirements.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities: