Amaget Stores Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with a minimum of OND should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Amaget Stores Limited is one of Nigeria’s leading online marketplace; we are a one-stop shop for all your IT needs. The company was established in 2008 with a to become your preferred shopping destination. We serve a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially. We are also a certified reseller of HP, Dell, Lenovo, Apple, Asus, Acer, just to mention a few. Join Amaget Stores Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Amaget Stores Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (4 Positions)
- We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled activities
- Provide general support to customers
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Ensure the office environment is clean and tidy
- Providing real-time invoicing/receipts
Also Apply for: Coca Cola Bottling Company Recruitment (8 Positions)
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistantor Office Admin Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: World Health Organization Recruitment (6 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.