Efficacy Construction Company recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Efficacy Construction Company is a Nigerian Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Company that specializes in all Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Works. Join Efficacy Construction Company careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Efficacy Construction Company Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / Operations Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Employment (11 Position)
- We are in need of an experienced Admin / Operations Manager to support the daily operations of our company
- You will handle all aspects of administrative, office and site maintenance issues and support services needed
- To be successful as an admin/operations manager you should be able to oversee and ensure smooth and efficient daily office operations.
- Conduct a daily routine check to ensure all office equipment and facilities are in good working condition.
- Conduct daily routine checks of all company’s cars and vehicles, trucks, excavators, etc.
- Obtain report/mileage reading on the state of the company vehicle daily.
- Check all company vehicles for repairs and maintenance, registration of vehicle particulars, and branding of the vehicle with the company’s logo, daily, weekly and monthly.
Also Apply for: PepsiCo Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Keep track of inventory and order supplies
- Attend to repairs and replacement of the company’s stationaries like printers and A4 papers.
- Attend to complaints from external people and vendors and escalate same to the management where necessary.
- Ensure general compliance with the company’s policies and office etiquette.
- Organising events, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements
- Attend to monthly internet subscription, electricity bills, diesel bills, water supply and water dispenser, general office and environment cleaning.
- Attend to and ensure site daily attendance compliance and site machines and equipment are in proper working condition daily.
- Must visit the site at least twice a week to ensure compliance. All sites must be visited within a month.
- Supervise and ensure the Admin, HR Assistant, Customer Service Officer and Logistics Officer perform their duties and also instruct where possible.
- Prepare all meeting venues and ensure all arrangements are done for a successful meeting, retreat, etc.
- Ensure that the company is always neat and safe daily and that all company’s properties both in the office and on-site are kept safe.
- Keep a record of all diesel usage, receipts from electricity payments, water supply payments, internet payments, etc.
- In charge of all company’s purchases, liaising with external vendors on all company’s machinery and equipment facilities.
- Conduct daily routine checks of all company cars, vehicles, trucks, excavators, etc.
- Attend to all site LAWMA, LSSC and theft issues; escalate same to the HR managers.
Also Apply for: Fastest Cakes Limited Employment (6 Positions)
- BSc in Human Resources, management or a related field.
- MBA or MSc will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience post-NYSC
- Experience in the construction industry
- Excellent oral and writing communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS office tools, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to work effectively with staff
- Ability to organize, plan and strategize.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good time management skills
- Good attention to detail.
- A licensed driver
- Knowledge of a pool of service vendors.
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Proten International Recruitment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Role as the subject of the email.