Zenith Carex International Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Zenith Carex International Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Zenith Carex was incorporated on 1st November 2002 with a vision offer unique air express mail and freight delivery services to our clients in new and innovative ways that would distinguish our services from others. We have, in line with our vision, already taken a frontline position in the air express industry in less than a decade since our commencement of operations. We have cut a niche as the air express company that can depend upon not only to keep with the terms of our services but more often to exceed customers’ expectations. Join Zenith Carex International Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Zenith Carex International Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (10 Positions)
- Monitoring and projecting staffing needs.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees and taking corrective action when necessary.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members
- Preparing and reviewing operational reports.
- Respondquickly and effectively to incoming communications, such as phone calls and emails.
- Guiding the organization’s activities.
- Provide assistance in filtering and forwarding communications to proper individuals and departments
- Creating personnel folders for new hires.
- Create written and typed reports, including KPIs.
- Ability to effectively oversee all our branches in Abuja.
Also Apply for: Dowins Globalink Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field.
- 4-6 work experience as an Admin Manager.
- Proficiency with computers, especially Excel and MS Office.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn to use office equipment, such as scannersand copiers
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching.
- Extremely effective communication skills with a talent for operating across different levels of an organization
- Decision-making skill.
N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: Omnibiz Africa Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Admin Manager (Abuja)” as the subject of the mail.