VESA Fisheries Limited has been serving the Nigerian economy for over 35years, providing imported fresh and affordable frozen seafood to the Nigerian populace reaching out through our 3 branches in Benin, Lagos and Port-Harcourt thus, providing value to customers. See more Vesa Fisheries Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Vesa Fisheries Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Admin Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensure efficient and effective office operations on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure effective and efficient office management.
- Oversees services such as accommodation, maintenance, repairs, supplies, mail, and files.
- Daily inspections to examine the conditions of the office, office facilities, and equipment.
- Monitor the usage and maintenance of generators.
- Design and maintain office systems (Filling/arrangement of office files).
- Arrange travel and accommodation for staff or guests of the company.
- Keep up-to-date and proper inventory as well as documentation of all vehicles and perform daily checks on the same vehicles.
- Implementation of the organization’s Fleet Management and Operations Plan to current, emerging, and future needs.
- Monitor the activities of the mechanics assigned to work on the company’s vehicles.
- Keep proper documentation of vehicle spare parts and tires.
- Ensure that all engaged Vesa Fisheries drivers always have valid driver’s licenses.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in Business Management or any related discipline.
- MBA and any related professional certification/membership will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years of previous experience as an Admin Manager in an organized firm.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficient computer skills, including the ability to prepare spreadsheets.
- High leadership skills with an emphasis on teamwork and productivity.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2023.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Admin Manager – Lagos” as the subject of the mail.