Tempkers Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Tempkers Limited is a Human Resource and Business Company that help business owners build a profitable organization by ensuring that they hire the right employees and retain them. The company was incorporated in 2017. Tempkers Ltd derives its uniqueness from its team of skillful and well-versed HR professionals with cutting edge industry leading solutions and HR service delivery techniques drawn form our wealth of our experience and familiarity with running and managing several businesses across Africa. Tempkers Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Tempkers Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Sahara Group Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
Also Apply for: Primera MFBank Limited Employment (6 Positions)
Requirements and Skills
- High School Diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus
- 3 – 5 years of work experience.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: SIMS Nigeria Limited Employment (11 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.