Capital Luxury recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Capital Luxury Global Resources is a complex and eminence organization with a pledge to give limitless extravagance items and administrations. Our projection has re-imagined extravagance in a way that would sound natural to us and style so we can have a major effect. Whether you’re searching for extravagance in Automobiles, Hotels, Entertainment, Transportation, Real Estate or food varieties for your ordinary living, Capital Luxury has promised to keep you enjoying unheard of extravagance and comfort. Capital Luxury, since established on September 26th, 2015, consistently put resources into building new terminals, display areas, inns, inns, and a lot more extravagance offices the nation over, and all around the world to additional improve its clients’ extravagance experience. The new terminal in addition to display area in Uyo is under development and expected to initiate administration when it’s finished. Join Capital Luxury careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Tuesday 21, March 2023
Capital Luxury Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / HR Executive
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees and taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, human resource policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, and process payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building and expanding on skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
Also Apply for: Discovering Talents Academy Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Experience in a related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment (13 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you