Kaldi Africa limited Recruitment 2022 portal is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Kaldi Africa limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Kaldi Africa limited is an independently owned specialty coffee roastery and coffee bar dedicated to sharing the best African arabica coffee, tea and cocoa . At Kaldi, the recipe for the very best cup of coffee could not be more simple: small lots of coffee beans, roasted in small batches, and served fresh. We micro roast and taste each batch to assure you have the best possible African coffee experience. We celebrate coffee as the fresh, seasonal fruit it is, so we only sell it at the peak of flavor and freshness. Thus, our selection of coffees will grow and change as we find other spectacular coffee beans to share from across the continent. Join Kaldi Africa limited careers 2021 team today, and be part of our success story
Kaldi Africa limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin and Sales Officer
Also Apply for: U.S. Mission Employment (13 Positions)
- Responding to client calls and emails.
- Coordinating clients deliveries with logistics officers
- Sending out communication to clients on updates and new offers
- Ensuring office and cleaning supplies are purchased and maintained
- Working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Ensuring the organization, confidentiality and security of files and filing systems
- Coordinating schedules, organizing general meetings, distributing memos, disseminating information and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information.
- Preparing and filing minutes of general meetings
- Organization proper representation at internal and external events
- Registration and renewal of all necessary licenses
- Preparing documentation, letters and contracts for staff and clients where necessary.
- Receiving orders from clients through email, website, phone calls and WhatsApp and ensuring all orders are delivered in a timely manner.
- Generating invoices for all outbound orders
- Ensuring all outbound orders are vetted and recorded by the security
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, scheduling interviews and managing the hiring process
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (12 Positions)
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans for new staff
- Develop training and development programs
- Initiate and coordinate the performance management processes
- Bridge any communication gap between staff and management.
- Management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Creating and maintenance of employee records.
- Review employment and working conditions and make recommendations to management in line with legal compliance.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 1 year of work experience.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2022.
Also Apply for: Erisco Foods Limited Recruitment (12 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.