Start a new career with Kyruus while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
Kyruus is the leader in provider search and scheduling for healthcare organizations, dedicated to a vision to make healthcare work better for everyone by connecting people to the care they need. Physician-founded and led, we saw that a systemic misalignment of supply and demand was causing people to wait too long for care and too often end up with the wrong providers. Inspired by baseball’s Moneyball concept, Kyruus delivers a better, data-driven approach to patient-provider matching and scheduling. Today, Kyruus powers the patient access initiatives of top healthcare organizations across the US, transforming how people find and book care through our multi-channel platform. Looking to transform care navigation even more, in 2021, Kyruus acquired HealthSparq, a leader in healthcare guidance and transparency serving 100 health plan brands. The combined company is enabling unprecedented payer-provider connectivity to make it easier for people to navigate and schedule care across access channels.
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Salary:$58,000 – $81,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Full Job Description
You’ll contribute to our vision and mission by shaping, building, and managing the accounting and financial reporting function of the company. You’ll be a key player on our small finance team to support the rapidly growing company as business scales.
- You’ll own full cycle Accounts Receivable including invoicing, collections and related balance sheet accounting for the Company.
- You’ll maintain assigned accounting activities in accordance with the monthly close timeline.
- You’ll contribute and share content for team meetings and report out on financial metrics, including running a weekly AR Review and driving cash forecasts.
- You’ll assist in annual financial statement audit and ad hoc projects.
- You’ll report to the Director, Revenue Accounting & Operations in the Finance Department.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 2+ years of experience in an accounting role to:
- Create, document, and maintain an invoicing process that ensures orders are billed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage the Accounts Receivable balance sheet account in Netsuite, and reconcile on a monthly basis.
- Monitor outstanding receivables and actively follow-up with customers to ensure compliance with payment processes.
- Work cross-functionally with Accounting, Sales Ops / Field Sales and FP&A teams to resolve customer payment issues.
- Various special projects, and additional responsibilities, as needed. Examples may include assisting with an AR system implementation or integrating an acquired company’s AR process into that of Kyruus.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You demonstrate the ability to accurately process invoices in a timely manner.
- You manage and meet deadlines for accounting responsibilities.
- You proactively address and/or escalate customer payment issues, helping the Company drive down days sales outstanding (DSO).
Where You’ll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Accounts Receivable Specialist role can move in a linear career path leading to two tracks – individual contributor and management. The next step in the process will be Senior Accountant. From there, Kyruuvians can either become Manager, Accounting or Senior Accountant II.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.