Start a new career with Nu Skin while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Nu Skin is a leading global integrated beauty and wellness brand that helps people look, feel, and live their best lives. This includes an award-winning line of beauty device systems. We provide goods that integrate the greatest aspects of science, technology, and nature to help people look, feel, and live their best lives. Nu Skin creates cutting-edge products such as Nu Skin® personal care, Pharmanex nutrition, and the age LOC anti-aging brand, which comprises a winning line of beauty gadget systems. These products are supported by more than 35 years of scientific research. Around 50 markets in the Americas, Asia, Europe, Africa, and the Pacific are served by Nu Skin. By 2030, Nu Skin plans to switch to sustainable packaging for all of its products as part of worldwide environmental initiatives.
>> CLICK HERE TO SEE LATEST REMOTE JOBS TODAY Saturday 25, March 2023
Job Title: Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary:$34,000 – $46,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Customer Care Service Representative at Viasat, Remote Job $19.62 an hour
Full Job Description
In this role you will process invoices timely and accurately to fulfill the Company’s financial obligations, to ensure no interruption to its daily operations due to payment delays, to meet its financial & federal reporting requirements and timelines, and to maintain its highest credit rating. Additional responsibilities include, posting invoices, resolving invoice discrepancies, verifying account coding and authorization, issuing vendor payments, maintaining vendor master records, validating accuracy of postings, assisting in month-end closing, responding to inquiries, reconciling vendor statements, following up on outstanding invoices or checks, issuing yearly 1099 and completing projects or other duties assigned for multiple entities within the Nu Skin Enterprises organization.
Remote work in Utah from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday with the exception of 1-2 days per month onsite.
What you’ll do:
- Process PO invoices through 3-way match (verification and matching of purchase order, invoice and receiving record)
- Work closely with Purchasing Department and vendors to resolve discrepancies between the PO and the invoice
- Process non-PO invoices through verification of proper authorization (manual or electronic approvals)
- Verify the accuracy of invoice data, vendor info, accounting code, cost center and authorization before each posting
- Respond to inquiries and complete projects relating to invoices, payments, and SAP financial posting timely
- Perform a check and balance on posted invoices prior to the biweekly check runs
- Issue and distribute vendor payments biweekly
- Prepare wire and stop payment requests for Treasury
- Compile monthly accrual and assist month-end closing
- Reconcile vendor monthly statements
- Follow up on outstanding invoices, checks and e-Payables
- Research, prepare, and provide annual 1099 statements to vendors and the IRS
- Research outstanding checks and maintain required support for voided checks to comply with unclaimed property law.
- Remain updated on all changes pertinent to daily job responsibilities
- Initiate update to vendor master with changes
Also Apply for: Database Administrator at AssureCare LLC, Remote job $78,000 – $100,000 a year
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience required
- Basic accounting knowledge, including debits, credits, and GL account structures
- Excellent attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and on detecting errors and potential fraud
- Ability to work in the office 1-2 days each month
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word
- General knowledge of yearly 1099 reporting requirements
- Knowledge of purchasing policy and procedure
- Ability to follow project timeliness without jeopardizing project quality and accuracy
- Ability to recognize problems and efficiently use available resources to find a solution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must work effectively in a fast-paced team environment
- Collaborates effectively with a diverse group of people and across organizational boundaries
- Ability to handle difficult issues in an informed and professional manner
- Responsible and trustworthy with confidential information
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and effectively perform all assigned tasks
- Keeps commitment and delivers under pressure
Our Benefits & Perks:
You will be part of an engaged, inclusive, global community that values family, giving back, beauty, and sustainability. We offer competitive benefits to eligible employees with comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage; supplemental life, short-term, and disability insurance; free access to health coaches, therapists, and an onsite fitness center; a health savings account & 401k with company match; an incentive bonus program; and access to our top-quality beauty & wellness products. You’ll also be empowered to prioritize what’s important to you through flexible work arrangements and a generous vacation policy. Thinking about expanding your family? We have generous maternity and paternity leave too.
We are committed to seeking, developing, and empowering diverse individuals and perspectives. We seek to be a global community where every employee and consumer knows and feels they belong. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and success at Nu Skin is independent of race, age, gender orientation, sexual orientation, religion, or disability.
Applicants with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may be entitled to reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable law. If you need assistance in completing an application or participating in an interview because of a disability, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also Apply for: Insurance Processor at Lakeview Household Insurance Solutions, Remote Job $32,000 – $43,000 a year
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you