Synapse Services Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Synapse Services Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Synapse Services Limited is a Centre for Psychological Medicine that is committed to providing a full range of mental health and substance misuse services in a caring, patient- centred environment. We are located in the heart of Nigeria – Abuja, with branches in Lagos, and Anambra state. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs. Join Synapse Services Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Synapse Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing of accounting systems and process which includes systems access and reconciliation of records
- Participate in preparing and reviewing analysis of cash forecast
- Monitoring cost and expenditures against budgets and forecast
- Assist in preparing all year end accounts
- Assist in preparing quarterly forecast and annual budgets
- In conjunction with the accountant, will be responsible for reviews of all internal financial controls and the improvements on the business processes.
- Responsible for finance and Accounting activities of the company
- Calculation of application taxes according to the law
- In conjunction with the accountant will ensure that the policies/procedures of the company are implemented efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting practices (e.g. FIRS)
- Institute adequate financial control systems and processes to secure the assets and Efficient operation of the organization
- Develop key financial processes including budgeting, management & financial Accounting/reporting
- Monthly reports and analyses
- Monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and variation reporting.
Also see: Kuda Bank Recruitment (3 Positions)
Requirements and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting
- Professional qualification i. e ICAN, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in relevant field.
- Experience in the use of different Accounting software (QuickBooks, etc.).
- Knowledge of Budgeting, financial forecasting and cost control
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Establishment and enforcement of sound internal controls
- Excellent written and oral articulation.
- Ability to be self-motivated.
N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Account Officer – PH” as the subject of the email.