Menzon Nigeria Limited is an expert Outsourcing Company with specialization in Human Resource Management, Training and Planning. Her key center underscores the commitment of Professionalism in Human Capital Need examination, Planning, Sourcing, Placement, Mgt and separation/exit with full consistence to GLOBAL STANDARDS.
Our organization is consolidated in Nigeria and enrolled with the Corporate Affairs Commission with RC No: 830015, offering us a special chance of utilizing on the developing pattern in Human Capital Resourcing and re-appropriating in Nigeria. Start a new career journey today with Menzon Nigeria Limited.
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Wednesday 07, June 2023
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Menzon Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
- Ensure documentation of all financial transactions using electronic accounting system and ensure that all accounting entries have valid supporting documents.
- Generate and/or prepare financial reports, statements etc. as required.
- Compile, analyse and report financial data.
- Review and reconcile bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers.
- Issue purchase orders and invoices and process payments promptly.
- Ensure all account-related matters are swiftly attended to.
- Verify accounting documents and records for accuracy and recommend and/or implement correction as necessary.
- Assist with investment/project appraisals and financial forecasting as required.
- Assist with verification of fixed assets and regularly update the fixed asset registers.
- Manage assigned accounts of business unit(s) or projects including to track budget and report variance.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly and annual closing activities.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors as directed.
- Assist with filling and remittance of statutory deductions.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Ensure that all accounting transactions comply with the law as well as company’s policies, standards and guidelines
- Keep abreast of developments relating to accounting and finance practice.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in accounting or finance capacities.
- Professional certification in accounting (ICAN or ACCA) is an added advantage.
- Knowledge/experience in project accounting and background in constructions environment are added advantages.
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting procedures and regulations including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands on experience with accounting software and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times including to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to keep an open and objective view and maintain confidentiality.
- Commitment to ethical standards and high level of personal and professional integrity.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Professional level verbal and written communication with good report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
23rd May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.