Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer – Costing
Location: Okpella, Edo
Category: DCP – Finance / Account
Job type: Full time
Also Apply for 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Assist in coordinating DCP’s cost accounting, cost of sales analysis, product costing and variance analysis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate production data including raw materials consumed in production, production quantity, down time, etc.
- Generate variance analysis of planned vs. actual activity rates and standard prices on a monthly basis and investigate variances.
- Plan standard product costs including cost of activities for each month based on approved actual values for the previous month.
- Allocate costs for central or joint expenditure to relevant cost centres in line with DCP’s cost allocation policies.
- Allocate direct operating and overhead costs across products for the purpose of evaluating and controlling product pricing, profitability, and trends.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Team Lead, Management Accounting.
- Perform period closing and related activities for product costing.
- Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales, cost and inventory liability accounts.
- Ensure timely submission, accuracy and validity of inventory, gross margin schedules to the Team Lead, Management Accounting.
Also Apply for EHA Clinics Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other related discipline.
- 3 – 6 years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Good knowledge and understanding of finance best practices, IFRS, and other applicable accounting standards.
- Basic knowledge of accounting packages and systems, including SAP.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good data gathering, analysis and problem solving skills
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Reddington Hospital Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online