Principal Facilities Management Limited job recruitment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This employment opportunity in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs.
Principal Facilities Management Limited is a facility management company that was established in 2005. Principal Facilities Management has evolved from running maintenance operations to a regional leader delivering quality facilities management services in Nigeria. PFML is acknowledged for providing quality services to some of the highest profile gated communities and markets in the FCT. Join Principal Facilities Management Limited Recruitment careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Principal Facilities Management Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (GTCO) (12 Positions)
- Support business operations and the financial health of the organization by leading the accounts business unit through the provision of financial services.
- Oversee and coordinate day-to-day activities in the business unit in line with operational requirements and overall goals/objectives of the business.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements and reports by the accounts team.
- Preparation and analysis of financial reports for top management.
- Budget planning, forecasting and performance reporting.
- Development and implementation of accounting policies & procedures.
- Coordinate activities of accountants in various business locations.
- Oversee the approval & processing of revenue, expenditure and position controls, departmental budgets, ledgers and account maintenance.
- Oversee the preparation / processing of invoices and payment requests.
- Liaison with tax authorities, financial institutions, clients and other relevant external stakeholders on finance related matters.
- Oversee the maintenance of fixed asset registers.
- Make financial recommendation to top management as it relates to financial operational processes, budgeting, expenditure and other financial related matters.
Also Apply for: CWAY Group Employment (4 Positions)
Qualifications and Job-Related Experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the facilities services/management industries is an advantage.
- ICAN or ACCA certification.
- Good Working knowledge of IFRS standards.
- Working knowledge of local statutory legislation and regulations
- Strong numeric and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of accounting softwares.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite, especially excel.
N300,000 – N400,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
Also Apply for: SKLD Integrated Services Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using theJob Title as the subject of the email.