Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. The company started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Since inception, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our operations can be categorized into four major sectors of Food, Sugar, Agro-allied, and Support services. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Join Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Assistant – Premium Cassava Products Limited
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Job Recruitment (16 Positions)
Purpose of the Job
- To provide support on financial transactions and ensure accurate capturing of same on periodic basis in compliance with financial standards and statutory regulations.
- Prepare payment documents for settlement of vendors’ invoices and submit to the appropriate signatories for review and approval.
- Perform monthly stock count reconciliations and other closing accounting activities as assigned.
- Set up of transactions (CPVs) for review and upload the ERP (Axapter) as well as GRN (Goods Receive Note) and vendor invoices.
- Assist with preparation of necessary schedules and reports for annual audits.
- Daily lodgment of cash & customer cheque.
- Manage factory operational float/petty cash for site expenses.
- Prepare weekly wages for GPG peelers and present for approval.
- Ensure customer invoices are completely booked and accurate documented
- Create SRM for admin consumables on Axapter.
- Ensure compliance with QMS/FSMS.
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment (7 Positions)
- OND in Accounting and other related courses.
- Five (5) O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- 2 years in a similar role.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent attention to details.
- Have good analytical & problem- solving skills.
- Be able to work independently and a good team player.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online