Coronation Merchant Bank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts and Reconciliations Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Centralised Operations
Reports To: Team Lead, Accounts & Reconciliations
Job Grade Level: Contract
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (42 Positions)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform and evaluate general reconciliation of transactions
- Ensure that processes are in place to measure and monitor operational and financial effectiveness.
- Coordinate reconciliation of all bank accounts, and identify and rectify all variances and exceptions
- Carry out Vendor reconciliation/ Supplier reconciliation and address discrepancies. Put in place adequate controls to minimize discrepancies
- Carry out reconciliation of customer accounts to the general ledger balances. Identify irregularities and ensure prompt resolution
- Reconcile the payroll accounts to the company’s accounting systems
- Maintain a comprehensive record of all approved invoices, bills and payment supports.
Key Performance Indicators:
- A comparison of actual completion to scheduled completion
- Completeness of reconciliation register
- The percentage of reconciliations completed on time
- The percentage of reconciliations that were auto reconciled
- Frequency of material errors and omissions on management reports
- Frequency of fraud incidences
- Accuracy and timeliness of management reports.
Also Apply for: CredPal Recruitment (4 Positions)
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting or relevant field
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in similar role
Skills and Competencies:
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
- Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Ability to work to deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: JMG Limited Recruitment (2 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.