Menzon Nigeria Limited is an expert Outsourcing Company with specialization in Human Resource Management, Training and Planning. See more Menzon Nigeria Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Menzon Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Ensure documentation of all financial transactions using electronic accounting system and ensure that all accounting entries have valid supporting documents.
- Generate and/or prepare financial reports, statements etc. as required.
- Compile, analyse and report financial data.
- Review and reconcile bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers.
- Issue purchase orders and invoices and process payments promptly.
- Ensure all account-related matters are swiftly attended to.
- Verify accounting documents and records for accuracy and recommend and/or implement correction as necessary.
- Assist with investment/project appraisals and financial forecasting as required.
- Assist with verification of fixed assets and regularly update the fixed asset registers.
- Manage assigned accounts of business unit(s) or projects including to track budget and report variance.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly and annual closing activities.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors as directed.
- Assist with filling and remittance of statutory deductions.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Ensure that all accounting transactions comply with the law as well as company’s policies, standards and guidelines
- Keep abreast of developments relating to accounting and finance practice.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Also Apply for 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in accounting or finance capacities.
- Professional certification in accounting (ICAN or ACCA) is an added advantage.
- Knowledge/experience in project accounting and background in constructions environment are added advantages.
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting procedures and regulations including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands on experience with accounting software and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times including to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to keep an open and objective view and maintain confidentiality.
- Commitment to ethical standards and high level of personal and professional integrity.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Professional level verbal and written communication with good report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
13th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.