Noble Hall Leadership Academy recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Noble Hall Academy is a Girls only day and boarding secondary School, is a school dedicated to educating the total person – intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference. Join Noble Hall Leadership Academy careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Noble Hall Leadership Academy Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Titles: Accounting and Business Studies Teacher
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Purpose of Role
- To plan, deliver and monitor a coordinated program of high-quality academic tutoring, which is progressive and reflective of the needs of the learners.
- She / he must support the aim of improving academic success of ALL Learners at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls.
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (22 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible.
- Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations in one or more subjects such as Accounting, Business Studies and any other assigned subject.
- Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate students’ progress.
- Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs and interests.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by school administrative regulations.
- Prepare students for later grades by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
- Guide and counsel students with adjustment and/or academic problems, or special academic interests.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use and care of equipment and materials, in order to prevent injury and damage.
- Prepare for assigned classes, and show written evidence of preparation upon request of immediate supervisors.
- Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
- Practice teaching by differentiation to ensure that all learners are catered to.
- Confer with parents or guardians, other teachers, counselors, and administrators in order to resolve students’ behavioral and academic problems.
- Prepare objectives and outlines for courses of study, following curriculum guidelines or requirements of states and schools.
- Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops in order to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Prepare reports on students and activities as required by administration.
- Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guest speakers, or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities.
- Administer standardized ability and achievement tests, and interpret results to determine students’ strengths and areas of need.
- Attend staff meetings, and serve on committees as required.
Also Apply for: Paga Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
- A First Degree in Accounting
- A Post graduate Degree in Education.
- A Cambridge certificate is an added advantage.
- Evidence of trainings on Child Management or Child Psychology will be an added advantage.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in teaching the British and Nigerian Curriculum
- Experience delivering students for external examinations and producing excellent results.
- Ability to engage students and promote a learning culture among them.
- Ability to be a role model and a mentor to teenage students.
- Ability to manage behaviour effectively while driving healthy competition among learners.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Also Apply for: ABNL Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.