Upbeat Centre was destined to fill a hole on the lookout, laying out a top notch and tomfoolery sports and wellness diversion centrein Africa to serve all locally. We are dynamic, empowering, group situated, healthy, and solid with inspirational perspectives we are infants, younger students, youthful grown-ups, daredevils, guardians, and grandparents. Consistently, we convey an extraordinary encounter through our Facility, our kin, and our items to make UPBEAT your main objective for the sake of entertainment and wellness. We offer astounding quality assistance in a protected climate. We are vivacious, we are fun, imaginative, and fit! We contact the existences of everybody as we challenge you to be enlivened, be unique, and be inspired. We challenge you to Up your Fun, Up your Fitness and Up your Life! Join Upbeat Centre careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Wednesday 07, June 2023
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Upbeat Centre Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Intern
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support the Finance team in the management of UPBEAT’s financial accounts.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation & administration of Operation Float and Petty Cash payment Voucher
- Preparation of imports for Operation Cash and Petty Cash
- Collection and inputting data into various financial spreadsheets
- Weekly evacuation of sales
- Daily filing and safekeeping of source documents
- Preparation of Daily Sales Summary and Overage/Shortage report for Front Desk and Restaurant Sales
- Reconciliation of sales receipt with payment evidence
- Preparation and submission of variance reports or irregularities observed during sales and payment confirmation
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the team lead
- Check financial documents and journal entries for accuracy
- Weekly preparation of Vendor’s payment schedule and import batch to be uploaded to sage
- Preparation and submission of Daily schedule of Meeting & Event invoices
- Prepare daily schedule of vendors invoices and submit to finance
- Check and confirm accuracy of invoices and receipts with the approved Memo
- Check and confirm accuracy of Items received from Vendor with the receiving department
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND with 0 – 2 years experience.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2023.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.