Maxima Media Group is a 360-degree integrated media & marketing communications group that delivers world-class strategy & services to your brand (corporate or product) from ideation to commercialization. Having worked with global brands like Heineken, Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble, Nestle, GB Foods Ghana Limited, Friesland Campina Plc, Pepsi, across different markets in Africa in the last decade, we are positioned to take your brands to the MAX. Start a new career journey today with Maxima Media Group.
Maxima Media Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Also Apply for Coca-Cola Bottling Company Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Maintain financial records, including general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Prepare financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulations
- Manage cash flow and ensure that the company has adequate funds to meet its financial obligations
- Work with other members of the finance team to develop and implement financial strategies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support business initiatives
- Provide financial analysis and insights to inform decision-making
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Track and flag all outstanding receivables/ payables in line with company policies and procedures
- Maintain a relationship with the bank and carry out periodic bank reconciliation
- Weekly preparation of cash flow documents, Bank reconciliation and statement of affairs.
- Minimum of a BSc / HND in Accounting from a reputable institution or related courses.
- 3 – 5 years of working experience as an accountant in a fast-paced environment with proven track records
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (22 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.