Zenith Carex International Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Zenith Carex was incorporated on 1st November 2002 with a vision offer unique air express mail and freight delivery services to our clients in new and innovative ways that would distinguish our services from others. We have, in line with our vision, already taken a frontline position in the air express industry in less than a decade since our commencement of operations. We have cut a niche as the air express company that can depend upon not only to keep with the terms of our services but more often to exceed customers’ expectations. Join Zenith Carex International Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Zenith Carex International Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Auditing and analysing financial performance.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Reconciling bank statements
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data.
- Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status.
- Examining expenses submitted by employees.
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow.
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
Also Apply for: Pruvia Integrated Limited Recruitment (24 Positions)
- Masters / B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Must possess necessary certificate such as ICAN,CGMA,CMA etc
- At least 5 years accounting experience.
- You should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to Prepare Financial Statements.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2022.
Also Apply for: CARS45 Limited / Jiji Cars Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Accountant (Abuja Branch)” as the subject of the mail.