Winco Foam Industries Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
Winco Foam Industries Limited is one of the best foam manufacturing company in the country, with comfort and quality as priority. The company is an absolutely indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The since 1978, we have been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (4 Positions)
- The Accountant is responsible for recording transactions, compiling and analyzing data, perform audits, assist with budgets and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and report their findings to management; Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Management of accounting systems and processes which include system access and reconciliation of records
- Preparing and reviewing analysis of cash forecast
- Monitoring costs and expenditures against budgets and forecasts
- Preparing all year end accounts
- Preparing monthly salary payroll
- Preparing quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Responsible for reviews of all internal financial controls and the improvements on the business processes
- Responsible for Finance and Accounting activities of the company
- Interface with statutory agencies for remittance of Tax, Pension, PAYE etc
- Calculation of applicable taxes according to the law
- Ensure that the financial policies /procedures of the company are implemented efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting practices (e.g. FIRS)
Also Apply for: Paga Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Institute adequate financial control systems and processes to secure the assets and efficient operation of the organization
- Develop key financial processes including budgeting, management & financial Accounting/reporting
- Daily management of accounts
- Monthly reports and analysis
- Monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and variation reporting
Requirements and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance, Economics or relevant years of experience.
- Professional qualification i. e ICAN, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in relevant field preferably manufacturing.
- Experience in the use of different Accounting software (QuickBooks preferably)
- Experience in using an ERP.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Establishment and enforcement of sound internal controls
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Ability to be self-motivated.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Sahara Group Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.