Vesa Fisheries Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
VESA Fisheries Limited has been serving the Nigerian economy for over 35years, providing imported fresh and affordable frozen seafood to the Nigerian populace reaching out through our 3 branches in Benin, Lagos and Port-Harcourt thus, providing value to customers. Join Vesa Fisheries Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Vesa Fisheries Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (23 Positions)
The Accountant will:
- Ensure that financial requisitions are justifiable.
- Inspect financial records to ensure accuracy and overall legal and regulatory compliance.
- Calculate taxes owed, prepare tax returns, and complete financial tax transactions.
- Balance company budget.
- Ensure financial statements are organized and maintained at all times.
- Notify management of any non-compliant employee financial practices.
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger.
- Handle general account queries.
- Preparation of payroll.
- Bank reconciliation, etc.
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Employment (26 Positions)
- Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years of previous experience as a Corporate Accountant.
Skills and Competency:
- Proficient computer skills, including ability to prepare spreadsheet;
- Good oral and written communication;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all level staff, etc.
N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Opay Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Accountant – Benin” as the subject of the email.