Ultimus Holdings recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Ultimus Holdings job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Ultimus Holdings is a Pan-African investment company with the sole aim of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. Our investment portfolios cuts across construction, property development, facility management, hospitality, manufacturing and entertainment. Our people remain our greatest strength which leaves us with no option but to consistently remain a people-centric organisation, fostering inclusiveness and encouraging initiative at all levels. Join ultimus holdings careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Ultimus Holdings Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Adequate computer skills and proficiency using programs like QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Advanced math skills to keep accurate records and supervise the bookkeeping of an organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact regularly with clients regarding sensitive topics like billing and payments
- Excellent organization skills for maintaining clear, accurate and meticulous financial records for a company
- Attention to detail for ensuring the accuracy of a company’s records and invoices
- Multitasking in order to successfully handle multiple accounts, invoices and payments at various stages of execution
- Excellent efficiency for handling any accounting issues quickly with minimal interference
- Provides management information to the warehouse management (experience in areas of product costing, keeping accounting records & Reconciliations).
- Identifies cost and asset utilisation improvement opportunities, and co-development of solutions.
- Assists in providing Supply Chain warehouse information required for forecasting and strategic planning to the Finance Team
- Provides information to Financial Accountant about local suppliers and all other financial inputs.
Also Apply for: Cavista Recruitment (6 Positions)
- B.Sc in Account or Finance
- 4-5 years work experience
- An MBA / M.Sc/ICAN/ ACAand other professional certifications are added advantages.
- Must possess procurement capability
- Should have knowlegde of inventory and tax
- Inventory management and core accounting.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2022.
Also Apply for: Christian Aid Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and quualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.