SIMS Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This SIMS Nigeria Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
In SIMS Nigeria Limited, we specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as- Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano. Join SIMS Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
SIMS Nigeria Limited Recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Female Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (10 Positions)
- Counting of stock (weekly, monthly, quarterly), stock reconciliation and sign offdaily recounting of stock not balancing.
- Preparation of daily sales report and reconciling with cashier and storekeeper registers.
- Monitoring of cash lodgements and other deposits to bank.
- Preparation of monthly bank scheme and bank promo report to head office finance for credit note in favour of the branch.
- Confirmation of lto and lti issued and weekly sign off by accountant, storekeeper and manager.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation for various banks and flagging of lodgments not credited by any customer or to any supplier.
- Preparation of branch monthly payroll.
- Weekly preparation of imprest and imprest analysis report.
- Make audit returns – sales invoices, receipts, payment vouchers, tellers, etc.
Also Apply for: CWAY Group Employment (6 Positions)
- Monthly preparation of the following:
- Schedule of goods returned to cwh with grn confirmations received & including lti
- Interbranch supply – confirm that credits have been received by all branches releasing goods
- Maintenance and report on inter branch/head office current accounts to head office finance.
- Confirmation of goods received from central warehouse or from hub warehouses.
- Weekly stock count reconciliation and report submitted to audit, signed off by accountant and storekeeper
- Monthly preparation of grn and the schedules for local purchases sent to audit.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Should possess an HND / B.Sc in Finance, Accounting or any other related field (Membership of a recognized professional body i.e. ICAN, ACCA will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: Ultimus Holdings Employment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online