Radisson Hotel Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands and more than 1,000 hotels in different destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson. Radisson Hotels’ highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide. Join Radisson Hotel Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Radisson Hotel Group Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Schedule: Full Time
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Are you a passionate number cruncher? Someone who wants to achieve perfection through piecing the puzzle together? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy their stay!
- Our Finance Team are bold and dynamic professionals who balance their love for numbers with striving to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
- As Accountant, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Also Apply for: Wema Bank Plc Employment (3 Positions)
- Supports the smooth running of the accounting department, exerting diligent financial process control and ensuring efficiency and resilience to growth
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to enquiries
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
- Minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Experience in accounting beneficial but not essential.
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style.
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry.
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned.
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence.
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms.
- Strong communication skills.
To be discussed
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Matrix Homes and Properties Limited Recruitment (9 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online