OPay Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This OPay Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status. Join Opay Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Opay Nigeria recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare the financial statements for the companies assigned to you.
- Prepare entries to capture monthly product transactions in the accounting system.
- Ensure that all transactions in the bank accounts are accurately and promptly captured.
- Preparation of Trade Payables/Receivables and other schedules to support all items in the financial statements.
- Management of Wallet and Inventory accounts. Ensuring that internal balances agree with third party balances.
- Manage accounting tasks in the department.
- Any other task assigned to you by the manager.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a Finance related course
- Minimum 3 years of experience in payment products accounting.
- Experience in the payments industry (FINTECH) is required
- Experience with SAP is a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In-depth knowledge of products and concepts relating to the FINTECH (Mobile Money Operations) industry
- Very good Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping
- Detail-oriented and committed to accuracy
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Ability to work under pressure to meet goals and deadlines
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills and technology proficient.
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2022.