MANO Africa recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This MANO Africa job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
MANO Africa is the first Integrated Grocery E-shop in Africa with your local flair. MANO Africa is the next generation of eCommerce, pioneering ultrafast grocery delivery in Africa by combining sophisticated technology with quick commerce. Our aim is ensure quick delivery of our customers’ orders within 30 minutes. Join MANO Africa careers team today, and be part of our success story.
MANO Africa Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- We are looking for an experienced Accountant who will be responsible for the month end closing activities for multiple accounts, preparation of weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually reconciliations, and balance sheet analysis.
- This position will lead all aspects of financial accounting, reporting systems, procedures and policies.
- On the audit front, he/she will manage the response to internal and external audit requirements and will also ensure compliance with local requirements.
- The successful candidate will have a strong desire to innovate processes and exceed expectations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Prepare weekly cash reconciliation for operations petty cash accounts.
- Prepare a monthly bank reconciliation sheet of our bank accounts
- Update filing systems for various types of invoices and reimbursement forms
- Develop, implement and improve accounting processes and procedures
- Ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory bodies and internal controls over financial reporting
- Post invoices on SAP system ensuring that the amounts are posted correctly
- Post bank transfers received.
- Post cash payments on system after checking the invoices.
- Sends e-mails for suppliers, requesting statements or checking some balances and credit notes.
- Work with cross-functional teams across the company to ensure proper support for the unit
- Perform the month-end financial accounting close within tight deadline
- Maintain general ledger accounts, preparing journal entries and reconciling month-end balances for revenue and COGS accounts
- Accounting Degree or related field with 7+ or more years of experience.
- Experience in month end closing of books of accounts / working on various sub-ledgers / accounting knowledge / balance sheet reconciliation & reporting activities
- Basic taxes and local regulations understanding.
- Advanced English level
- Strong knowledge and experience with SAP
- Knowledgeable in Excel
- Experience working on operational excellence and process improvement & simplification
- Flexible, proactive, and self-motivated
- ACCA / ICAN certification is strongly preferred
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online