Infytel Communications Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Infytel Communications Limited is a main data innovation organization that spends significant time in furnishing industry centered arrangements incorporated with driving edge ICT answer for clients in the public authority, monetary administrations, land, neighborliness and different areas. Infytel Communications incorporate computerized advertising arrangements, programming advancement arrangements, security arrangements, information investigation, cloud and foundation administrations, application administrations and portable application improvement and so on. Join Infytel Communications careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Infytel Communications Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Access Bank Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Negotiate costs and agreements of products and services of the company
- Coordinate internal and external financial resources to expedite workflows
- Manage financial communication between staff and management
- Maintain and keep records of financial data base of clients, customers, partners, vendors and prospects
- Effectively manage existing and new customers accounts
- Monitor sales targets and ensure the company’s revenue continues to grow
- Attend sales meetings to provide progress updates and research competitive industry trends
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare staff payroll
- Collect, analyse and summerise account information
- Compute staff PAYE, VATs, WHT taxes and remit same to tax authorities as at when due.
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
- Tax clearance certificate
- Develop periodic report for management
- Audit financial transactions and documents,
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulations and legislations
- Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
- Provide accounting support and advice to all units
- Produce error free accounting reports
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports on all the accounts
- Other assignments as may be directed by the management.
- Must have a at least B.Sc in Financial Accounting or it equivalent. A professional qualification is an added advantage
- The candidate must have at least 5 years experience as an accountant
- Candidate must be vast in computer operations and applications.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment (7 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.