Greengates Group Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Greengates Group Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Greengates Group Limited is a multinational and majorly family held equity company established over 20years ago to provide world class products and services in all the countries it operates. The Group comprises of fully diversified limited liability companies providing a complete bouquet of business services to indigenous and international markets. From a vantage position, presence and partnerships with time tested and successful institutions in major industrialized and commercial capital in Europe, North America and Asia, we have acquired a world class solution to meeting our customers’ and stakeholders’ needs which is globally unrivalled in our areas of operation. Join Greengates Group Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Greengates Group Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Duty and Responsibility
- Accountant reviews the General Ledger Accounts, prepares financial statements for the users of financial information on a timely basis, and also prepares analysis of financial statements
- The Accountant supervises and coordinates the work of the Accounting staff.
- Verify the General Cashier’s Report, and Income JV.
- Review supplier invoices, and General Ledger coding of expenses.
- Verify supplier payments with supporting invoices, LPOs etc.
- Verify expense reimbursement with supporting documents, and ensure that they are in accordance with the policies and procedures.
- Review payroll reports with supporting documents at the month end.
- Preparation of General Ledger Reconciliation.
- Follow up for the renewals of contracts expiring.
- Adjustment entries to be prepared on the basis of General Ledger reconciliation.
- Preparation, posting and updating Standard JVs and Adjustment JV entries at the month end, such as – Prepaid expenses, operating provisions, payroll, payroll accruals, general stores issues, engineering store issues, reconciliation of food & beverage cost, accruals, provisions, allocation of expenses etc.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statement.
- Review General Ledger at month end, and analyze expenses and major variations from the budget.
- Preparing and posting adjustment and closing entries.
- Transfer P & L to retained earnings.
- Print and check financial statements.
- Distribute financial statements to users of the same.
- Possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.