Eko Maintenance Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Eko Maintenance Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Eko Maintenance is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. Eko Maintenance Limited was established in 2011. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East. Our track record includes projects with an investment value. Our know how and experience covers all fields of infrastructure and building including new towns, resorts, business parks, shopping centers, hotels, hospitals, offices, etc.. Join Maintenance Limited career team today, and be part of our success story.
Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive invoice and PO from Suppliers/Contractors
- Make sure the invoice carries the PO’s (All invoices and POs with Job order should be stamped by the account dept) for proper follow up
- Post of salary payable to KPI
- Monthly bank account reconciliation
- Calculation of Suppliers Withholding Tax and remittance
- Monthly VAT Nil return filling
- Maintain the Company’s Account Details
- Management Account Report (Monthly).
- Prepare Memo and initiate Payment
- Provide evidence of payments to Suppliers/Contractors
- Petty cash requisition and payment
- Preparation of salary schedule (staff payroll details)
- Staff Payslip management
- Preparation and remit of PAYE and PENSION to the bank
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
23rd March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.