Don Quester Consulting is a Management Consulting Organization whose aim is to significantly improve staff effectiveness and organizational performance which is focused on achieving the set goals of the organization. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express new possibilities by unleashing their energy, inspire active engagement, team connections and improve efficiency. See more Don Quester Consulting Job vacancies Here >>
Don Quester Consulting Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Code: ACC-006
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (24 Positions)
- BSc. in Accounting with a minimum of 5 years post-NYSC work experience in the support and supply vessel services industry.
- Preferably a Female Chartered accountant member (ICAN) and Professional certification in Taxation is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in different accounting software is important.
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Employment (16 Positions)
Job Competency Requirements:
- Ability to manage the company’s accounting and financial records with respect to budgeting, petty cash, cash requests, client invoicing, taxes, documentation for transactions, and weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting.
- Ability to set up financial strategies/models, forecast and track key accounting metrics, prepare, analyze and record vessel operating expenses, crew-related expenses, business transactions and prepare monthly vessel Profit & Loss Accounts.
- Ability to liaise with various stakeholders (vendors, customers, management team, statutory officers) on accounting matters, prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Ability to audit financial documents and procedures, prepare general ledger entries, reconcile bank statements, reconcile balance sheet accounts, account clearing (vendor, customer and balance sheet items), verify and resolve discrepancies/open items and compile withholding tax and value-added tax, PAYEE, and other statutory payments.
- Ability to prepare and maintain accounting system, policy and procedures, respond to inquiries received from management, and internal and external auditors, perform registration of all new and existing suppliers and manage the supplier payment requests.
- Ability to prepare and manage fixed asset schedule and perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time that are necessary for service efficiency and to support vessel.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2023.
Also Apply for: Qatar Airways Recruitment (2 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for an interview.