Cobef International Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Cobef International Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
COBEF International Limited is a new-age organization which generally has confidence in assembling quality PVC Piping Systems, Servicing the structure, Civil Engineering, Mining and Agricultural areas. Items quality is guaranteed through exceptional research center, run by experts. Items adjust to different DIN 8062/3 Standards which are viable with ISO 4422-1 and ISO 4421-2 Standards. The extraordinary properties of polyvinyl chloride polymer are additionally upgraded by the option of particular added substances to make extreme, versatile and pliable mixtures, which are utilized in the expulsion of PVC Pipes. The expulsion interaction itself is finely controlled and has an immediate bearing on the last properties of the item. Join COBEF International Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
COBEF International Limited Recruitment to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing the financial bookkeeping of the organisation.
- Maintaining an Asset schedule of the organisation.
- Processing invoices, recording payments and tracking expenses of the organisation.
- Cross-checking each expense with the corresponding invoice, to ensure that the billing is accurate.
- Ensure updated payments of service charges on the ERP.
- Resolving billing disputes, and creating and monitoring internal auditing procedures.
- Reconciliation of accounts.
- Filing of statutory returns (PAYE, VAT, WHT) to the appropriate agencies.
- Liaising with external Auditors and government authorities. Etc.
Also see: Kuda Bank Recruitment (3 Positions)
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc / BA in Accounting.
- M.Sc / MA is a plus and any other professional qualification.
- Must have 3-5 years of working experience.
- Must be experienced in Accounting software (SAGE is preferred), Microsoft applications etc.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.