Aspom Travels Agency Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Aspom Travel Agency Limited is an incredible travel bargain organization consolidated on the second of February 2012 to offer help to individuals who needs to venture out to any country on the planet and furthermore helps organizations who needs to coordinate a gathering visit for their staff without pressure. Aspom Travels Agency Limited is focused on leftover strategically situated and prepared to help our clients in their movement bargains at a dependable least rates. To ensure our clients effective and elite execution on positions, Aspom has talented, creative, objective arranged and cooperative people. Aspom Travels Agency Limited prevail at orchestrating each movement administrations from visa handling, inn reservations, flight reservation and giving our clients the absolute most complete travel insight at the best cost. Large numbers of our clients like to work with us arranging get-away excursions in the USA and all over the planet too – we readily do all the looking for them tracking down quality administrations available at the best cost. Aspom Travels Agency Limited mission and vision is to give our all to make your concept of a fantasy travel bundle occur. Join Aspom Travels Agency Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Aspom Travels Agency Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (28 Positions)
- Accountant is responsible for preparing and checking invoices, requisitions, and other documents for processing encodes and obtains approval where. Necessary.
- Provide detailed qualitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of business while ensuring we are compliant with all tax regulations.
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Analyzing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Verify amounts and codes on various forms for accuracy.
- Balance entries and makes necessary corrections.
- Verify statement items and total with departmental records.
- Prepare asset liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Controlling the income and expenditure of clients and company.
- Creation and presentation of reports, business plans and financial statement.
- Answer inquiries regarding work being performed.
- Prepares forms for encodes materials for data input.
- Prepares and check invoices, requisitions and other documents for processing encodes and obtains necessary approvals.
- Handle monthly quarterly and annual closings.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Generating financial reports that display the companyâ€™s profits, equity and cash flow.
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Maintain an outstanding balance report
- Generate Daily closing balancereport
- Provides financial information to management.
Also Apply for: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (12 Positions)
Qualifications and Skills Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in any course, with either NYSC Certificate or Exception
- Applicant should have 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work as a team, handle various projects at one time, lead others, delegate
- Ability to follow-up and make accurate decisions
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times
- Ability to keep an open and objective view and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to listen empathetically and be respectful at all times
- Ability to communicates assertively
- Ability to maintain composure and stay focused.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment, and work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must have knowledge of various GDS and IATA
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office. Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments / updating calendars is a must.
- Organization and attention to detail
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Time management
- Systems analysis
- Mathematical and deductive reasoning
- Critical thinking
- Active learning
- Clerical knowledge
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
N80,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Addas Ultimate Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online