Alpha Mead Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Company established to provide robust business support services to national and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services. Join Alpha Mead Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
This Alpha Mead Group is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (29 Positions)
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile transactions.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Support month-end and year-end close processes.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up-to-date.
- Working with the collections department to review accounts, client payments, credit history, and develop new or better repayment terms.
- Preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
- Generating reports and statements for internal use.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and generally accepted accounting procedures
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Group Financial Controller
Also Apply for: Guinness Nigeria Plc Employment (2 Positions)
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance, or any related discipline.
- Between 2 – 3 years of experience in Accounting in a well-structured environment
- Professional certification in Accounting is required.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like SAGE, Fresh Books, Tally and QuickBooks.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups, pivot tables, and other accounting functions.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Basic Data Analytics skills such as PowerBI and Tableau will be a huge plus.
- Energetic and highly motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Can work independently, especially in handling business challenges.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
Application Closing Date