Alfred and Victoria Associates recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Alfred and Victoria Associates job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Alfred & Victoria Associates (AVA) is one of the foremost ICT solution based company in Nigeria. We offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. Join Alfred and Victoria Associates careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Alfred and Victoria Associates recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Service Officer
Also see: PZ Cussons Recruitment (6 Positions)
- To ensure that investor onboarding, transfers of securities and other capital market operations are promptly and efficiently executed, preserving customer confidence and satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing the requests from the various channels for Central Securities Depository (CSD) account administration I.e. Opening, Amending, Merging and Closure of CSD accounts.
- Onboarding & Off boarding of investors’ accounts for Direct cash services based on the approved Operational procedures.
- Process and execute requests for share detachment from special accounts to stockbroking firms.
- Process account transfer requests, sends out advice and ensures proper filing of all documents relating to inter-member transfers and other related transfers for Stockbrokers custodians and investors (special account holders).
- Generate and process relevant market participant (Stockbroking firm, Market Makers etc.) reports
- Attends to enquiries and complaints from investors, stockbrokers, and regulators, and runs the different queries.
- Provide effective support to Stockbroking firms relating to know-your-customer (KYC) update process.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and provide requisite reports as assigned by Unit/Departmental Head.
- Minimum of a First Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or any related discipline from a reputable institution.
- Relevant professional certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 1 year post-graduation experience in an Operations role in the Capital Market or any other Financial Service sector. Highly proficient in use of Microsoft excel, PowerPoint and analytical tools.
Skills / Competencies:
- Business & Industry Knowledge.
- Service Delivery & Client Experience.
- Operational Efficiency.
- Business Process Optimization/ Improvement.
- Regulatory Awareness & Compliance.
- Highly proficient in use of Microsoft office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Problem Solving.
- Strong client relationship management.
Application Closing Date
Wednesday; 18th May, 2022 (3pm).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.