Alfred and Victoria Associates recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Alfred and Victoria Associates job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Alfred & Victoria Associates (AVA) is one of the foremost ICT solution based company in Nigeria. We offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. Join Alfred and Victoria Associates careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Alfred and Victoria Associates recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Reconciliation & Tax Management Officer
- This is to ensure that all General Ledger accounts balances are reconciled, and all tax related matters are handled according to related laws and regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure accurate, timely filing of Federal, State and Local income tax returns and other business-related filings.
- Develop and implement strategic tax planning for all necessary Federal and State Taxes.
- Liaison with Tax consultants on tax issues affecting both the employees and employer as a company.
- Find and implement opportunities for process improvement in company Tax procedures.
- Review Tax returns and quarterly/yearly Tax projections.
- Devote proper attention to informing other departments of discrepancies for timely resolution.
- Daily call over of previous day transaction to ensure accuracy and correctness of posting/ accounting treatment of all transactions, daily general ledger proof.
- Reconciliation: bank statements, proof of stock, sundry stock, PPE, cash advance and other general ledger accounts.
- Participate in financial audits, responsible for necessary audit schedules.
- Support and provide relevant inputs for monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports preparation.
- Ensuring the completion of monthly reconciliations and follow through of unreconciled items for assigned accounts.
- Develop and implement procedures for compliance and efficiency in an effort to reduce outstanding items.
Also see: Kuda Bank Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field with relevant professional qualifications
- At least one relevant professional qualification e.g., ACCA, ACA.
- Not less than 5 years’ experience in a Finance function.
Skills / Competencies:
- Accounts Reconciliation.
- General Ledger Review.
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP
- Compliance to State & Federal Taxes.
- Various Tax Liability Computation.
- Adhere to Company’s Tax Strategy and Policies.
- Confidentiality & Uprightness.
- Excellent communication both verbal and written.
- Attention to details.
- Passionate and enthusiasm.
Application Closing Date
Wednesday; 18th May, 2022 (3pm).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.