Sayed Farms Limited is a leading poultry farm in Nigeria, established in the year 2004. We specialized in poultry products, and distribution of frozen food (frozen fish, french fries, frozen chicken, frozen vegetables, cheese etc..) and covers all the major aspects of the chicken business field and frozen foods distribution in the market. Our aim is to introduce the latest world technology in poultry sector & frozen foods in order to reach an extensive production, with the least cost, of higher quality production & services. See more Sayed Farms Limited Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
Sayed Farms Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Receivable Officer
Job Reference: ARO2023016
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Paga Nigeria Job Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Timely receipt of customer payments in Sage as per the remittance advice and in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Weekly reconciliation of customer receipts and ensuring that there no unallocated receipts at the end of the month.
- Ensuring monthly reconciliation of all key customers.
- Generating weekly sales status report and Z reports that reconcile to the monthly sales
- Ensure that customer credit limit is strictly adhered to and in accordance with the company policy
- Monthly preparation of customers Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) reports
- Maintain account receivable files customer files and records.
- Ensuring queries on receivables are addressed in a timely manner
- Ensuring that GL fully reconciles with AR sub-ledger
- Weekly review of AR aging to ensure compliance
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Ensures that company internal control policies and procedures are being adhered to, drives process improvements throughout the company, implement Highest Priorities and Key Control changes as required by Internal Audit Report
- Ensure strict adherence to the company credit policy.
- B.Sc in Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years work-related experience.
- FMCG experience will be added advantage
- Computer Literacy – Experience in Microsoft Suite (MS Word, Excel Advanced a must, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Experience in accounting software is a MUST.
Application Closing Date
13th June, 2023.
Also Apply For Jubaili Bros Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.