Royal Power & Energy Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Royal Power & Energy Limited has been in operation for over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess and adaptability of activity. We provide the following services: Power generation services, like – Solar grid, Gas, Power solution services, Power backup solutions, Renewable energy solutions, Power protection services, Power conditioning services, Transmission and distribution services RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation and also to protect our environment. Join Royal Power & Energy Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Royal Power & Energy Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Employment (11 Position)
- Preparing customer invoices
- Inventory checking (physical stock taking) and reconciling
- Bank Reconciliation within 5 working days from close of month. Get bank statements from banks/account officer.
- Checking expenses of local engineers against their IOU settlement.
- Analyzing of expenses for budget.
- Preparation of daily report as per the format.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly cash flow as per the format.
- Monitoring of expenses as per budgets.
- Payment of Paye taxes and pension, entries for monthly loan deductions.
- Preparation of WHT credit notes collection and follow up for collection.
- Preparation of receivables (customer) statement and reconciliation.
Also Apply for: U.S. Mission Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Local vendors payment, issue of LPO, booking of vendors invoices in the same month of revenue.
- Passing of monthly pre-paid entries and accruals entries.
- Follow up on invoice not submitted with Sales and Service team.
- Reconciliation and verification of outsourced vendors outstanding payments
- Produce reports as requested.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with 2-5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022
Also Apply for: Radisson Hotel Group Employment (6 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.