Pruvia Integrated Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Pruvia Integrated Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Pruvia Integrated Limited, we are general service merchants with a focus of ensuring customer satisfaction through efficient and effective service delivery. As an organization we are driven by the motto of ‘Impossibility is Nothing’. The idea of Pruvia Integrated Limited was conceived in 2007, and was incorporation and registered in 2013 with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria (CAC). Our operations of service rendering cut across various states of Nigeria and within the ever bustling business environment of Lagos. Our Stream of Services ranges from Human Resource Management, Fleet Management Operation, and Business Support Services. Join Pruvia Integrated Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Pruvia Integrated Limited recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Employment (13 Position)
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
Also Apply for: Costarchem Nigeria Limited Employment (6 Positions)
- HND / B.Sc. in Accounting, Finance or similar field.
- 1-3 years cognate experience in Accounting, Book Keeping, Auditing.
- Must be computer savvy.
- Must have strong Analytical skills.
- Willing to learn and determined to succeed professionally
- Computer literate – have a good standard of Microsoft Excel spreadsheet skills and proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- A good team player who is able to work collaboratively with colleagues from across the council
Applicants must reside within Ikeja Axis.
N50,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Equipment Hall Limited Recruitment (6 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of your mail.