Hartleys Supermarket & Stores recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Welcome to Hartleys Supermarket & Stores. The place of choice for a wide variety of fresh meats and produce and other quality groceries. Here at Hartleys, we are driven by a lifelong commitment to delivering healthy food selections at affordable prices in a refreshingly clean and organized shopping environment. We remain true to our tagline “smiles in every aisle” because for us, it is personal. That’s why we go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people who matter most – you, our customers. Join Hartleys Supermarket & Stores careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Hartleys Supermarket & Stores Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (24 Positions)
- Manage Accounts Receivables and branch imprest.
- Day-to-day management of the Financial and Management Accounting processes.
- Ensure all creditors’ balances are diligently & completely recorded and accounted for on a daily basis.
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed;
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
Also Apply for: Havana Specialist Hospital Recruitment (3 Positions)
- HND / B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any other related field.
- 2- 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in retail and supermarket chain is an added advantage
- Excellent Analytical skills: Very proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Retail Software.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proximity to the job location (Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island, Lagos) is preferred.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2022.