Eunisell Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Eunisell Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Eunisell Limited is a main worldwide synthetic and specialty liquid administration organization, providing key items and answers for a wide base of clients working in Africa. We are Africa’s driving added substance provider and one of the greatest autonomous compound organizations working in the locale. We initiated full tasks in 1996 and we have developed to offer a full scope of specialized administrations to supplement our wide scope of specialty items. We will proceed to contribute and grow our administrations to the more extensive district and widen our client base. Our Vision is to be the main Chemicals and Engineering Solutions Provider in Africa. Join our careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Eunisell Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Locations: Lagos, Rivers
- The role is responsible for managing Eunisell’s financial book keeping, which includes processing invoices, records payments, and tracking expenses of the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compile, analyze and report financial data to management.
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
- Input and handle financial data and reports for the company’s automated financial systems.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Ensure compliance with relevant financial laws and statutes.
What We Expect
- B.Sc. or equivalent in Accounting
- 2 – 5 years’experience in similar role
- Additional certifications with recognized bodies such as ICAN, ACCA etc. will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including generally accepted accounting principles.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Proficiency in English – High level verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position and location of interest, as the mail subject (Example: Account Officer – Port Harcourt or Account Officer – Lagos).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Disclaimer: We do not and will not ask for any kind of payment from applicants for jobs before, during and after the selection process.