Ascentech Services Limited is an absolute Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. Join Ascentech Services Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Wednesday 07, June 2023
Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Mushin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Paga Nigeria Job Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Maintain receivable and payable accounts.
- Manage petty cash transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Help the team with bookkeeping duties.
- Correspond with clients and resolve billing issues, if any.
- Create and maintain reports of business costs (both material and labor).
- Deliver statements to clients, operate compensations and coordinate with heap about invoices on overdue accounts.
- Supervise and inspect financial records to ensure accuracy and legal and IRS compliance.
- Make suggestions to management in regards to improvement opportunities in the budget.
- Create and present all financial findings to top management along with attending face-to-face meetings for reviews.
Also Apply For AllNews Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- BSc in Accounting, Finance, or a relevant degree
- 3 to 5 year of work experience as an Accountant
- Proven experience in a continuous production industry
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with Tally ERP 9 accounting software is critical
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification is a plus
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2023.
Also Apply For Lumos Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Account Officer (Mushin)” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.