Aiki Services Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Aiki Services Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
AIKI Services is a multisided stage connecting home and business clients with prepared qualified and German guaranteed specialists for premium fix establishment and upkeep administrations. AIKI Technicians have gone through a thorough screening and preparing process prior to being onboarded on the stage. Join Aiki Services Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Aiki Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Contract
Reporting Line: Account Manager / CEO
Business Purpose / Objectives
- Manage financial bookkeeping and records, track & record transactions, payments, expenses and processes invoices. Send out bills and invoices, follow up on overdue payments, make payments for services and ensure that a company’s invoices and payments match up correctly by cross-checking the original document to the company’s record.
Core Working Relationships / Key Stakeholder
- All stake holders in the organization.
- Organizations, Customers & clients
- Creating and processing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing company’s accounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Tracking organization expenses & Process refunds
- Working with collection agencies on overdue payments
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Ensure company financial accounts, such as credit cards, are paid on time
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
- Generate financial reports for review regulatory authorities.
Also see: Bolt Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
Requirements and Skills
- HND or B.Sc in Accounting
- 2 – 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Good communication & critical reasoning skills
- Adept computer skills and proficiency using Microsoft Excel
- Advanced math skills to keep accurate records and supervise the bookkeeping of an organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact regularly with clients regarding sensitive topics like billing and payments
- Excellent organization skills for maintaining clear, accurate and meticulous financial records for a company
- Attention to detail for ensuring the accuracy of a company’s records and invoices
- Multitasking in order to successfully handle multiple accounts, invoices and payments at various stages of execution
- Excellent efficiency for handling any accounting issues quickly with minimal interference
- Prior experience working with financial accounts.
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.