Abuja Clinics recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Abuja Clinics is a global standard health facility focused on providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best. Your optimal health and quality of life at its best is our concern. Join Abuja Clinics career team today, and be part of our success story. Join Abuja Clinics careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (29 Positions)
- Growing your career as a Full Time Senior Accountant Job at Abuja Clinics is an incredible opportunity to develop productive skills.
- If you are strong in problem-solving, communication and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Accountant Job at Abuja Clinics today!
- Supervises accounting work such as the analysis, preparation, maintenance, or evaluation of financial records and reports in accordance with standard accounting principles;
- Personally performs the more complex and difficult accounting analyses and reports; or directs the accounting activities of the hospital.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises accounting work such as the analysis, preparation, maintenance, or evaluation of financial records and reports in accordance with standard accounting principles
- Personally performs the more complex and difficult accounting analyses and reports; or directs the accounting activities of the hospital; applies sound supervisory principles and techniques in building and maintaining an effective work force; fulfills affirmative action responsibilities; and does related work.
- Supervises activities of subordinates; assigns work and evaluates performance.
- Plans, directs, organizes, and schedules the activities of a specialized accounting function or several accounting areas.
- Prepares and/or supervises the preparation of financial reports and reconciliation.
- Advises administrative management as to procedures concerning expenditures and other accounting practices.
Also Apply for: Novarick Homes and Properties Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Prepares and/or directs the preparation of specialized or highly complex reports, statements, surveys or analysis for management.
- Maintains accounting and budget records.
- Recommends alternatives to management when accounting data indicates trends or situations requiring action to be taken beyond scope of responsibilities.
- Develop or support preparation of administrative and financial reports for upper management.
- Researches, analyzes, and uses independent judgment in a variety of daily and non-routine decisions affecting assigned function.
- Reviews statements of accounting information and other reports provided by the hospital’s general ledger system.
- Provides technical advice and services to lower level accountants or other hospital staff with problems, complex issues or special projects.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Researches and evaluates new or changed accounting principles and practices.
- Must have studied Accounting, Accountancy or Banking and Finance in First Degree.
- Must have 2 – 5 years proven post NYSC / Certificate work experience for this position.
- Must have a valid professional license such as ICAN, ACCA, etc
- Applicant must live in Abuja or be willing to relocate.
- He / She must be able to use MS. Word, (Spreadsheet) Excel, Power Point and other Accounting Software at a professional level.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.