Private Property Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Private Property Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Private Property is Nigeria’s fastest growing property portal. With us, you’ll feel right at home when searching for houses, flats, apartments and lands, commercial properties for sales & rent in Nigeria. We believe that the search for your next property should be an awesome experience. Join Private Property Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Private Property Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (14 Positions)
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
Also Apply for: Vendease Employment (3 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of marketing experience with agency background desirable
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Deep digital understanding.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology.
- Excellent time and project management skills. You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Salesforce and help desk support software.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: Bible Society of Nigeria Employment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.