>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Sunday 05, February 2023
Fan Milk Plc. was incorporated in 1961 and has been producing high quality nutrious dairy products to all Nigerian since 1963. Fan Milk is a foremost fast-moving consumer goods company in the business of manufacturing, distribution, sales and marketing healthy and nutritious dairy and juice food products with offices and distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. The Company has a strong heritage of 59 years of manufacturing ice cream, frozen dairy and ambient drinks in Nigeria and West Africa. See more Fan Milk Plc Job vacancies Here >>
Fan Milk Plc Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager – North
Locations: Abuja, Kano and Kaduna
Also Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment
- We are looking for Account Managers in North region who will manage & develop our Outdoor channel customers – Exclusive Agent by ensuring flawless Sales Execution leading to achievement of set KPIs while building a superior long term business relationship.
The responsibilities of the Account Managers include (but nor limited to) the following:
- Sales revenue targets.
- Product/stock availability.
- Vendor Sales Tracking.
- Develop existing customers.
- Ensure Hot Spot Management by driving “Routing for Routine”
- Drive and improve Sales per Vendor Day.
- Vendors management.
- Asset Utilisation.
- Ensure Execution of promotions in all outlets.
- Credit Limit & Debt Management.
Also Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders into the right course of action.
- Have good driving skill and possess a valid driver’s licence.
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to customer relationship management and business development.
- Has excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness.
Application Closing Date