MainOne Cable Nigeria is a foremost facilitator and provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa. See more MainOne Cable Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager, FSI
Job Type: Permanent
Also Apply for PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
- The Account Manager FSI will be responsible for retaining and growing current accounts; and aggressively gain new market share with a focus on expanding MainOne’s collocation and cloud footprint with the Banks & Financial Institutions to achieve set sales targets.
Specific responsibilities include to:
- Interact with key decision makers in assigned sector.
- Initiate and bring forward strategic engagement plans to retain and grow the company’s sales/revenues.
- Consistent relationship management of assigned key accounts
- Actively obtain business intelligence about assigned accounts and sector to facilitate informed decision making.
- Co-ordinate with relevant teams within the organization to achieve results
- Leverage existing network of industry contacts to generate new business leads.
- Cultivate relationships at senior management & C-Level to influence and increase sales success in the FSI industry
- Deliver sales presentations as may be required to high level decision-makers.
- Attend client meetings as required for sales closure.
- Ensure sales input is made into CRM and constantly updated.
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients and potential clients.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for assigned accounts.
Also Apply for Flex Finance Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline preferably Business Management or related field
- 7-8 years’ experience working in a sales/business development, leadership/supervisory role
Demands of the Job:
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong ability to grow sales in the sector
- Knowledge of FSI business
- Understanding local dynamics of the sector
- Ability to bring intel that will lead to increased sales
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Transsion Holdings Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online