Ringo Telecommunications is an indigenous Telecommunications company founded in 2004 to provide high quality and differentiated solution to customers in the mobile telecommunications industry. We are positioned as a value for money brand that provides a wide range of mobile communication tools, solutions and services in a synergistic manner. See more Ringo Telecommunications Job vacancies Here >>
Ringo Telecommunications Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Also Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly/annual financial statements for the company.
- Ensure monthly and timely reconciliation of all ledger account.
- Prepare financial statements, segmental reports for each Strategic Business Unit (SBU) and provide trend analytical performance dashboards of the business units for the Management and Board planning and decision-making processes.
- Provide explainers to variances in the monthly business performance reports.
- Review of Fixed Assets Register.
- Interphase with all departments and SBUs for the purpose of financial reporting and analysis.
- Ensure timely preparation of and submission of all internal and external financial reports and any other report so demanded by the management.
- Review of all manual and system journals for the purpose of analysis and reporting.
- Call up any financial related postings in the accounting system for further review and explanations.
- Interphase with external auditors on review of prepared Financial Statements.
- Work with other units in finance such as Treasury, risk management, admin and legal for the purpose of timely financial reporting.
- Provide supports on annual strategic planning and budgeting
- Provides support on payables, tax and other accounting services for the smooth running of the finance department.
- Implement and monitor internal controls on general financial and reporting activities;
Also Apply for Fan Milk Plc Recruitment 2023 (3 Positions)
- Have a Degree in Accounting. Professional membership such as ACA or ACCA or master’s Degree in Accounting or Business-related field will be an advantage.
- Possess working experience across Financial management, reporting and analysis, Budgeting and planning, Strategic Business Review with the application of IFRS.
- Be experienced in Accounts payable, receivables and bank reconciliation, fixed assets management.
- Possess interpersonal and good leadership abilities.
- Be able to liaise with external auditors, tax consultants and other service providers.
- Preferably a Male for gender balance.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Ecobank Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.